delta shower only faucet

Users who are viewing this thread

lmei007

Reaction score
I have Delta MultiChoice Universal Tub and Shower Valve Body Rough-In Kit installed. What I need now are valve/cartridge, trim and shower head. Am I right? How do I know the delta product boxes in the store only contain what I need but not more/less?

Basically I am confused by those names. Does valve mean cartridge? Does valve include the valve body rough-in? Does trim include the handle and the head?

And I prefer to have one handle to control volume and temperature. My old shower can adjust the volume by push or pull the handle and adjust the temperature by turn left or right. A HD worker told me in the newer shower kit the temperature is controlled by a screw which need to remove the cover and adjust it. when you turn the handle, it will adjust the volume. I don't like it. Does the older style still exist?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks