Delta Shower Diverter

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by mynewacct, Sep 29, 2006.

  1. mynewacct

    mynewacct New Member

    Sep 29, 2006

    i have a delta shower diverter and i need to buy a new 1" face bushing in order to connect it to the 1/2" pipe coming from the wall. i haven't been able to find a face bushing anywhere this size. it seems the largest i can find is 3/4". a new diverter costs about $15.00 so i am not sure how much time and effort i should invest in finding a new face bushing. but now i am just curious as to where one of these can be purchased or is delta the only manufacturer who makes a tub spout diverter with this large of a reducer bushing.

    any info would be helpful.

  2. Verdeboy

    Verdeboy In the Trades

    Jun 12, 2006
    I personally have never tried fixing a tub spout diverter. I've just replaced them.
  3. Sponsor

    Sponsor Paid Advertisement

  4. Mikey

    Mikey Aspiring Old Fart, EE, computer & networking geek

    Nov 8, 2005
    Hansville, Washington
    Try calling Delta. They can probably send you one.
Similar Threads: Delta Shower
Forum Title Date
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Delta shower system not diverting to handheld May 17, 2017
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Delta shower valve won't turn off May 15, 2017
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Delta 1500, Seeking help with shower update. Apr 21, 2017
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Overhauled Delta 600 Shower Valve and Still Leaks Apr 9, 2017
Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog Old delta shower valve not working Feb 25, 2017

Share This Page