Delta R2707 tub faucet Help

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by plumber69, Sep 18, 2020.

1. plumber69

plumber69 In the Trades

How on earth do you install this stupid thing.

Attached Files:

2. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

Plumber
    From below.
    https://media.deltafaucet.com/MandI/107607 Rev B.pdf

Install end valves (5), spout adapter (6) and spray support assembly (9) from below. NOTE: Hot side end valve is labeled (8). Replace washers (3) on end valves and spout adapter, rotate 90˚ to expose screws (1). Replace nest (4) on spray support assembly and rotate 90° to expose screws (1).

[​IMG]

Tighten screws (1) with a regular slotted screwdriver. NOTE: One screw can be fully tightened before the other screw is tightened.

[​IMG]

Make sure end valves are properly aligned (10) with corrugated tubes to spout and nest angled toward tub. Carefully bend corrugated outlet tubes (11) and insert into tee (12). Connect tee to spout adapter (6). Connect inlet tubes (13) to water supplies. Be careful bending the copper tubes. Kinked tubes will void warranty.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 18, 2020
  3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. plumber69

plumber69 In the Trades

Hey terry i had an issue with the spout leaking below. I had to wrap that oring with tephlon to make a seal. Oring was not damaged

5. plumber69

plumber69 In the Trades

Its almost like the spout is not going down enough for the o-ring to catch. But it bottoms out on the tile. The lock ring sets your height. So unless something is faulty. Tephlon seemed to stop leak. But for how long