Delta R22000 supply

Users who are viewing this thread

amdhunter

Reaction score
Hello all, I have a quick question I can't seem to find a difinitive answer for. I am running a shower with two R22000 valves, each controlling a showerhead plus an additional head. On one, there will be a rainshower, and the other will be a hand shower. I am trying to stick with 1.75GPM fixtures if possible but I don't want to paint myself in a corner if I ever want to use a 2-2.5GPM head. I have 3/4 PEX B for the "trunk" of the system coming off the supply from the road, and into the tankless WH. The question is: Do I need to run 3/4 PEX supplies to the valve, or will 1/2 be sufficient? I can use either PEX-A or B, if that matters. If I need to go to PEX-A, I can do that at the trunk feeding the WH.

Thanks!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks