Delta R11000 pfs px ws flow rate to remote hand held

Is there sufficient flow/pressure to run 14 ft of 1/2 PEX from Delta R11000 to hand held shower unit

• What is the psi at the house connection

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than one fixture on at a time?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Jeff Knecht

Reaction score
Is there sufficient flow/pressure to run 14 feet of PEX tube from Delta R11000 diverter to remote hand held shower unit? Due to corner stud restrictions, have to run tube down into crawl back to drop ear. 64 psi at home connection.

r11000-r10000-unwshf-03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Fitter30

Reaction score
Valve itself with flow 5 gpm at 60 lbs with 3/4" feeding. But hand held shower dictates flow. Couldn't find any info on pressure drop through the valve and size of PEX your running.

r10000-unwshf-terrylove-02.jpg

Shower only with stops
High Flow
No tub outlet

r10000-unwshf-terrylove-01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeff Knecht

Reaction score
Thank you.
7 foot 1/2" PEX supply feeds from 3/4" trunk to R10000 valve. Then 8 inch 1/2" feed to R11000 diverter. Corner studs prevent running 7 feet direct to hand held. Afraid of linking PEX. Current route is back down to crawl and over 5 feet and up 4 feet up to drop ear.
I think my alternative is to install an additional R10000 at hand held location which is a 6-7 foot supply run with 1/2" PEX off the 3/4" trunk.

Would there be more flow if I run 3/4" feeds from trunk, then reduce to 1/2" valve?
Delta valves only have 1/2" inlets, so, I figured it gets reduced to 1/2" anyway I proceed.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks