Delta pressure balance valve-2nd replacement in 2 years?

Users who are viewing this thread

stoudty

Reaction score
Hi gang!

I have a Delta setup in my shower with a 3 way diverter for a hand wand, regular shower head, and rain shower head. Was installed new during a bathroom renovation in April 2018.

In mid 2019 we had an issue with the water “pulsing” and the pressure was not very strong. Got a replacement pressure balance valve cartridge through Delta and it worked great. Problem solved!

Until now. The same issue is happening again. I’m going to call Delta tomorrow morning and get another replacement cartridge, but what other issue is causing me to replace this twice in 2 years?

stoudty

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. We have city water. I’m going to get a water test kit tomorrow to see what we have going on.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks