Delta Porter kitchen faucet clog

Users who are viewing this thread

Weary_landlord

Reaction score
A few months ago I had broken/frozen pipes replaced and my kitchen faucet became clogged. It's a Delta Porter like this: http://www.homedepot.com/catalog/productImages/1000/a8/a8f84355-c0cc-46df-815d-f6495cc641ec_1000.jpg
Sprayer works fine, but water from the faucet is just a trickle. Hot and cold are the same. I've had the spout off several times trying trying to figure out if the plastic piece underneath screws or otherwise comes out like the one on the prior faucet, a Price Pfister, but it doesn't seem so. I tried poking a thin wire back through whatever's down there to no avail. I want to tackle this this weekend and would appreciate any advice.

Reach4

Reaction score
Have you tried unscrewing the aerator, on the tip of the spout? You probably have, but you did not mention it.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks