Delta 600 Shower control ID

Users who are viewing this thread

SilverFox52

Reaction score
Have a 1996 mobile home at our lake place with leaky shower controls. They are single lever style with an acrylic handle and the only ID is "City Faucet" in scripted on the surround. I can't easily removed a cartridge because I'd need to shut water off, remove the cartridge, and take to nearest HD/Lowes/faucet repair store which is 80mi away. Am hoping someone can ID this faucet from the attached pictures.

Attachments

• faucet.jpg
    faucet.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 227
  • faucet1.jpg
    faucet1.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 232

SilverFox52

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply Terry. I can, but it will probably be next week at the earliest. Am reluctant to remove parts in fear of not being able to find replacements and end up with a much bigger problem. The faucets only leak during use and if access wasn't such a major issue, I'd just replace both shower controls. Naturally, it's not that simple.

SilverFox52

Reaction score
Sorry for my late reply, life got in the way of getting back. Here are pictures you requested...

Attachments

• cartridge.jpg
    cartridge.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 239
  • stem.jpg
    stem.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 212
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks