Delta 600, Need Help Identifying Shower Faucet Brand

Discussion in 'Shower & Bathtub Forum & Blog' started by Swwly1984, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Swwly1984

Swwly1984 New Member

Hi there,

We lost the escutcheon that goes with our shower faucet during renovation, and I'm having a hell of time finding a replacement. There's no brand logo to help identify it. The faucet handle measures 1 3/4" wide, so I need an escutcheon to fit but turns out shopping by interior hole dimension is challenging- most websites don't list that measurement. Any ideas or suggestions would be most appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

Plumber
    [​IMG]

Delta 600
    That should have been replaced while the wall was open. It's not too late to change it though.

Regardless, the hole is too small and you have no way to screw the wall plate on.

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. Marlinman

Marlinman Member

Here is the O&M sheet from Delta. They do have complete remodel kits # RP54870 available in chrome, brushed (St. Steel)and bronze.

[​IMG]

5. Terry

Terry Administrator Staff Member

Plumber