Delta 1500 series Temperature knob issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Tinasurya

Reaction score
I have moved into this house 21 days back. The bathroom has Delta 1500 series. Since few days I was facing the issue of temperature knob getting loosen up almost everyday. Due to this I am not able to set the temperature of water correctly. I used to tighten it up with screw driver & it used to work. But from yesterday the knob is not tightening at all. It is almost free. I know that there is no issue with the cartridges. If I am able to tighten the knob properly then most probably it will work. The shower handle also works fine. I called the delta customer care and they told me to change get a 1700 series conversion kit & replace it with current one. I checked online & the cost is around 270 CAD. Please let me know if this is the only solution left? I can see that that every thing else related to the shower looks absolutely fine. It is the temperature knob that is having the issue. I am attaching photographs for easy reference. Any quick suggestions will be highly appreciated.

IMG_1664.jpg

IMG_1665.jpg

WorthFlorida

Clinical Trail on a Cancer Drug Started 1/31/24. ☹
Solutions
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks