Decorative Toilet

Users who are viewing this thread

KULTULZ

Jack of all trades, Master of none
Reaction score
Gentlemen,

Due to poor builder carpentry skills, I am limited to a 10in rough-in toilet. I have found no source of a decorative toilet as offered by American Std or Kohler, only very basic appearing models.

Is there a source?

Also, offset flanges. Most references I have read from professional plumbers say not to use. Is this because of difficulty snaking or a possible flow resistance? The reason I ask is that the second bathroom has an installation (in slab) of about 16in rough-in both from the rear and side wall and I would like to move the toilet closer to the wall(s).

This is a condo (ground level) and I believe the second offset is due to it's being built as a handicap unit origionally.

I am not a professional by any means but what I consider a slightly advanced Harry Homeowner Type... :D

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Gary

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Any of the Toto toilets that use the Uni-fit adapter can be used at 10" rough, some include: Carlyle, Vespin, Soiree (?), and others. If you go to the www.totousa.com website and specify 10" rough, it will list all of their options. Toto is the largest toilet manufacturer in the world and has a plant in the USA.

KULTULZ

Jack of all trades, Master of none
Reaction score
Nothing with a 10in rough-in appealed to me.

Their appearance would take a while getting used to.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks