Danze Parma, How do I get the single handle shower (no set screw) faucet off?

Users who are viewing this thread

Robert Lee

Reaction score
I cannot take off the single handle shower faucet in the bathroom. There was no secret screw and I am not able to twist the whole thing off.

Can anyone tell me the brand and model number, and how to get the darn thing off?

Attachments

• faucet top view.jpg
    faucet top view.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 284
  • faucet bottom view.jpg
    faucet bottom view.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 238

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Normally when there is no set screw, the back part unthreads. The part right behind the lever handle. Maybe someone will know the brand here.

WorthFlorida

Clinical Trail on a Cancer Drug Started 1/31/24. ☹
Solutions
Reaction score
There appears to be a set screw for the diverter lever and it would need to come off before the backplate does.

setscrew.jpg

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
I just pulled the handle off one of our display models and yes. They cylinder behind the handle rotates off which pushes the handle off its spline stem which should allow the face plate to be removed.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks