Danfoss Tempress Cartridge replacement

Users who are viewing this thread

saopaco

Reaction score
I appreciate this site!
I have just purchased a house with an old Danfoss single lever shower control and the cartridge needs replacement.

I pulled the cartridge out and it is a Danfoss 062n1285. I cannot find a replacement with the same model number. I would like to just replace the insert and avoid installing a new valve if possible. the plastic gear ring is missing teeth and is not reparable.

It does appear to be a pressure balancing system, and looks suspiciously like the on at the link below. The plate says DANFOSS T-II which I take to mean Tempress 2:

My question is, will the Tempress ii 062N1219 replace the old 062N1285? they look like the same design-
https://www.guillens.com/buy/product/47080000/466833

Or will the Barclay U115.35.0 be a good replacement?

Thanks in advance for your help!

index.php

Last edited by a moderator:

mattssmith

Reaction score
This sounds like a great question

Did you ever get an answer to this question? I am wondering the same thing.

The Barclay U115.35.0 looks like it could be a cheaper option for replacement. Thanks in advance!

Replacement Cartridge for Tempress ii

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks