Cutting a cultured marble sink bowl out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Swimmy44

Reaction score
I am putting a stone vessel sink on top of an existing cultured marble countertop which has a molded in sink. I think I will need to cut out enough of the existing sink so that I can work on installing the drain for the vessel sink. I managed to find a stone sink which matches the countertop color perfectly and perfectly overlaps the existing sink. Will a saws-all cutter cut through cultured marble and if so, can I just saw through it to start cutting or should I drill a line of holes for the blade before I begin? I need to do this in place as I don't intend to remove the countertop or backsplash. I could use some help with the logistics of this procedure!!

ShowerDude

Showers
Reaction score
HJ has a valid point.

i use variable speed grinders

i responed without deeply reading

CULTURED counter to cut or bowl .....!!! ok i see ....an all in one prefab unit

i usually tear that stuff out!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks