Custom shower

Users who are viewing this thread

Reaction score
We are remodeling a small bathroom that has just a shower. It will be narrow rather than wide.(like a hallway)Therefore, it has to be custom and LOW maintenance (I don't want to clean grout). We had thought of Corian, but then Swanstone was recommended by a bathshop-We would appreciate imput!!

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
Not to bad mouth cermaic tile, I think the simplest way would be to get a fiberglass shower stall. The come in various sizes so you could fit one in where the old one came out. Never leak, no grout to deal with now or later, quite easy to install. Several brands around, but I have use the Lasco with good results.

Reaction score
Thank you Gary for the Lasco recommendation. I looked at their website-all the fiberglass models are too wide. I need long and narrow.(about 34x44, like a hallway)

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks