Curved shower curtain rod for curved tub....

Users who are viewing this thread

Pmaru77

Reaction score
There are a lot of rods out there, but most of them if not all of them are adjustable, and who lknows what they are made of. I found a stainless one a while back that costs about 80 bucks, but cannot find it again. What I want is a one piece stainless steel rod with mounts that will be for a 60" tub, with a 6" curve. I'm going to have to drill into the tiles to mount, so I do not want to have to do it more than once. So it must be robust. Anyone help me find that bugger?

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
The issue is, while a tub may be a standard size, by the time you add tile and/or finish the walls, the exact distance between them will vary, so, most of the rods I've seen are adjustable to compensate for it. Most of them are also chrome plated verses polished SS. One of these might work for you

http://wingits.com/products.php?ptype=9

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks