Culligan Super S

Users who are viewing this thread

js3243

Reaction score
Recently purchased a home and it has the Super S system. I believe it is a 2005 system. Purchased a bottle of bleach and put the hose in it. Programmed the tabs to cycle every other day and I noticed it was in bypass, I take it out of bypass and it sounds like it is constantly backwashing. It will I assume backwash for hours. I eventually put it back in bypass just to have some peace and quiet in the house. The bottle of bleach is still completely full.

Any ideas on what to do or where to start? I was hoping to avoid the $100 culligan call...

Appreciate any help or leads you can give me.

Ternzer

Reaction score
Hi, have a super S that i inherited from a prevous owner. Chances are that it was in bypass for a reason. Culligan will charge an arm an a leg to fix it. if they even are willing to do so. in my area they are shady. Save your self some hassel and replace it with a newer system and ditch the proprietary system. Get a water test and have the water wizards here guide you to a new system.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks