CSV off well pump

Discussion in 'Pumps and Tanks Well Forum & Blog. Water is life.' started by s10010001, May 1, 2021.

1. s10010001

s10010001 Member

Can I run a CSV directly off the underground well pump? my well pump is 465’ down and 1.5hp

My concern is currently my CSV is running off of my jet pump and if I recall correctly there needed to be metal pipe between the pump in the CSV because of high pressure there, and I am 90% sure I have PVC pipe of some kind going all the way down to the well pump.

I’m not planning on ditching my Storage tanks and jet pump, I’m just curious how that would work. Working something up in my head.

2. valveman

valveman Cary Austin Staff Member

Pump Controls Technician
    I would need to know the GPM series of your 1.5HP pump and an approximate water level in the well.

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. s10010001

s10010001 Member

I started looking more at what I was thinking, the idea is scraped. :D

thanks anyways

5. valveman

valveman Cary Austin Staff Member

Pump Controls Technician
    Lol! I would be glad to talk you through it if you have questions.

Blue Oak likes this.