Creative waste pipe hookup to main...thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Ipeakedinhighschool

Reaction score
I have a cramped system. In short, i have a 3" horizontal main. First it does a combination wye up to vertical (this vertical stack is packed full) it then continues horizontal and almost immediately goes into a 45 degree cleanout. I want to cut off the cleanout and attach a sanitary t at the 45 degree angle (maybe really 47 degrees.... so this is considered vertical?) and then rotate that sanitary t to the side and then attach a 22 degree and 90 to go back to horizontal. the top of that sanitary t will then be my cleanout. This sound cool?

in the photo the horizontal piece in the middle is what i want to cut and hook in

THANKS!

Attachments

• IMG_0277.JPG
    IMG_0277.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 225

WorthFlorida

Clinical Trail on a Cancer Drug Started 1/31/24. ☹
Solutions
Reaction score
What are you trying to accomplish? Just change the clean out location?

Ipeakedinhighschool

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. I am trying to tie in that horizontal 3" pipe which comes from the new addition. I can't connect above the T or I won't have the necessary slope. i might be able to use a combo vs the sanitary T but it is very tight in there. is the sanitary T ok coming up at a 45 degree angle and then rotated almost on its side?

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks