Crawler Coming Through

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by Michael Young, May 30, 2021.

1. Michael Young

Michael Young In the Trades

PLUMBERS!!

Help each other out. Paste your website address to this list. Take a few minutes to click through to every website for other plumbers. If we do this for each other, site visits will increase. Google Crawler is updating starting June 1st.

State: North Carolina
    https://homeservicestriad.com
    Keywords:
    Plumbing, Commercial Kitchen & Bath,
    Well Service, Repairs, New Construction
    Water Heaters, Septic, Pumps
    Tankless, Rinnai, Solar Hot Water
    Phone Number: 336-484-1482
    Email: homeservicestriad@gmail.com

2. LLigetfa

LLigetfa DIYer, not in the trades

Semi-Retired
    DIY SEO

3. Sponsor

Sponsor Paid Advertisement

4. Michael Young

Alphabet owns DeepMind. DeepMind is artificial intelligence. It is looking for traffic and backlinks, particularly by category.

5. LLigetfa

LLigetfa DIYer, not in the trades

Semi-Retired
    Now if only there was a DIY to combat negative fake reviews.

6. Michael Young

There is a way to combat negative fake reviews. You're in a group with lots and lots of other guys. you can A: ask...hey guys. can you write me a review. B: can you visit my website? C: can you add my website to your backlinks page. I'll be happy to write you a review for the awesome plumbing work you did at our rental house. I don't have anyone up there in Ontario so I really count on your crew to be me go-to when my tenants are having issues. I particularly liked that you took that big house and separated the plumbing so each apartment paid for their own hot water. lots of good reviews will far outweigh the nonsense reviews

7. Dan Harvath

Dan Harvath New Member

Michael Young likes this.