Users who are viewing this thread

Reader Review

Comments by readers
Reaction score
Emails and phone calls sent in by readers
Website
www.terrylove.com
Crane Sure Flush
I purchased a Crane sureflush toilet and it is the worst toilet I have ever purchased. Very difficult to install since the tank must be secured to the bowl with a great deal of force so it does not leak. The seal design is uniquely poor. The toilet itself does not flush well in spite of the 3in design. Furthermore, the bowl is always dirty since very little water comes out the top of the bowl. Where we have the toilet in Truckee Ca the water is extremely cold and the as a result the valve sticks in the open position when flushed. Spent ~400 dollars for this piece of junk. Crane will not honor their warranty. So I am stuck. Tell people to stay away from this toilet.
Michael

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks