Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Crane Capri 8-2308 Shower Valve, also 8-2301

crane-capri-8-2308-01.jpg

crane-capri-8-2308-02.jpg

crane-capri-parts.jpg

And below also a Capri, but totally different cartridge. Looks more like a Moen 1200 cartridge below.

crane-capri-8-2410.jpg

Last edited:

Marlinman

In the Trades
Reaction score
Few people know Crane used other manufacturers valves and adapted their trim to fit. This is a Powers valve they used along with a Powers thermostatic shower valve for commercial applications and Moen was their single handle valves in residential.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Few people know Crane used other manufacturers valves and adapted their trim to fit. This is a Powers valve they used along with a Powers thermostatic shower valve for commercial applications and Moen was their single handle valves in residential.
It's funny how different parts of the country use such different plumbing parts. I have not seen these in my area.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks