Cracked Flange/Pipe Repair Options

Users who are viewing this thread

Jeff_08

Reaction score
I have a feeling it's actually PVC since the piping and the majority of the flange are the off-white color and not black. I don't know for sure how the flange became dark in some areas but it's probably due to age and the junk flowing through there.

Kordts

In the Trades
Reaction score
question for Jeff_08

Jeff,
where exactly are you located? I might be able to recommend a plumber. I am just past the collar counties and do a lot of work in the suburbs. My focus now is commercial/industrial, but if you are close, I can probably help out, or give you a name and number.

Jeff_08

Reaction score
I actually already found a few plumbers based on recommendations so we'll see how it goes, and if I still need help I'll let you know. I've been working on a few other projects so I'm not looking to have this repaired just yet. Thanks for the offer.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks