COVID-19, because it was 2019

Users who are viewing this thread

Dj2

In the Trades
Reaction score
Any increased calls for clogged toilets due to the TP shortage yet?

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
I don't do snaking, however in Washington State, all restaurants and bars are now closed for indoor dining.
All events with over 50 people. I was going skiing Sunday, but Vail closed all of their North American ski resorts for a week. I went hiking in the mountains with family instead.
The traffic is very good in the Seattle area, as all schools are also closed.

COVID-19

CO = Corona
VI = Virus
D = Disease
19 = 2019, the year it was discovered.

Last edited:

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
One of my nephews in the Seattle area has volunteered for testing of a new vaccine. I'm hoping it goes well for him. He's a very healthy young man so regardless, even if there are issues it may be okay for him. I would miss seeing his hiking pictures from around the world if it doesn't though. Wishing him success on this.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
People are flushing disinfectant wipes and paper towels, and the result has been a coast-to-coast surge in backed-up sewer lines and overflowing toilets.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/21/us/flushable-wipes-clog.html

Wipes do not go in toilets. They are not flushable.
With the virus going around, and many plumbers staying home, get real and don't put things down your drains that will ruin your plumbing and then expect us to go to your home to clear lines. You may be stuck with clogged lines for a long, long time.

In other countries, that stuff goes in a bucket by the toilet and goes out to the trash afterwards, not in the toilet.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
The toilet paper prayer for those that don't own a bidet seat for their toilet.

toilet-paper-prayer-terrylove.jpg

Reach4

Reaction score
One of my nephews in the Seattle area has volunteered for testing of a new vaccine. I'm hoping it goes well for him. He's a very healthy young man so regardless, even if there are issues it may be okay for him. I would miss seeing his hiking pictures from around the world if it doesn't though. Wishing him success on this.
I wonder if it was the trial for this vaccine:
https://www.etonline.com/hoda-kotb-...t-encouraging-coronavirus-vaccine-news-146753 is probably talking about a vaccine from Moderna.

Last edited:

arborius

Reaction score
hahaha, nice joke, so we should to wait the release of covid-20 and 21. I really hope that our world will be back to normal soon, I am afraid to imagine how long it will take, for sure at least two or three years. I do not know how will look the world economy and what will be the new percentage of hungry people. Guys, I recently have found pandemicpal.net , there you will be able to find Medical Supplies and a lot of useful information about covid and other related things.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks