Corrugated ss supply line failed washer on water softener

Users who are viewing this thread

Roadrunner255

Reaction score
Washers failed on my 7yr PROFLO® PFXC Series 1 x 24 in. FIPS Stainless Steel Corrugated Flexible Water Heater Connector, pfxchgt24
Manufacturer says they don't sell replacement washers.and have to buy new supply lines..

Is that correct?

For a temp fix I removed the washer, cleaned and applied silicon lube.

Wash is concave from being screwed into the ws1 v3007 outlet elbow.

Cheers.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
With supplies for water heaters I have been able to find rubber washers for the ends. The washer is the only thing that seems to go bad ever.
If I work on a water heater as a service call, and I have to remove a flex connector, it never goes back on. A new one, with the new washers too.

Reach4

Reaction score
You might take your connector line to your local big hardware store. The one with shelves bins behind the counter, and not just clamshell / blister packaging hanging on hooks.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks