Corner toilets?

Users who are viewing this thread

spaceman375

Reaction score
I'd like to have a dual-flush corner toilet. Toto doesn't make any corner toilets at all. Can anyone recommend a good choice?
I've found one from Regent and one from Wilshire.

titan_corner_toilet.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
That is a very specialized market. I'd be very leary about any of them that are available, and think you'll have great difficulting finding one that not only fits, but works well. I have no specific knowledge about those two. If at all possible, choose a 'normal' toilet, whether dual-flush or not, and put in a 12" rough-in, I think in the long run, you'll be much happier. The choises are much greater and the convenience if you decide it doesn't work to change it to one that does work won't hit your wallet anywhere near the same.

corner-toilet-but-not.jpg

Firemark

Reaction score
I'm not so sure about putting a Toto Dual Flush on a 12" rough-in at a corner. The entire back of the bowl is open and bound to become a collection point for unwanted stuff since tank isn't designed for a corner setup either.

The Regent looks nice in the online photos, whether it performs well without clogging, cleans well in both modes, etc are your next questions. See if your dealer can give you a satisfaction guarantee given it's such a specialty item.

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
The Aquia II CST416M has an eclosed bowl.
And it's a dual flush.
I haven't seen one in a corner, but the tank is pretty narrow.
Who knows?

Eljer Titan made a corner toilet, but it's not dual.

Since the big merge, it's now a American Standard brand

titan_corner_rough.jpg

corner-toilet-kohler.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks