COPPER TANKS WANTED

Users who are viewing this thread

Artisan

Reaction score
So I have a client who wants me to make a water reclamation system out of 2-3 old copper tanks.
Everyone on Ebay plays off each other and they all seem to think they will get massive money,
aint gonna happen. My client is a buyer in the 4-500 dollar range plus ride for cool riveted or?
Coper tanks THAT WILL HOLD STANDING WATER w/ little work.

Sylvan? I know you East Coasters see these a lot. The more steampunk the better.
RSVP for a phone number.

Brad

Sylvan

Still learning
Reaction score
Sorry I just saw this post

Unfortunately small minded plumbers remove these amazing for ever lasting copper tanks and sell the copper for scrap metal then install a glass lined tank that if people are lucky may last 12 -15 yrs

RE my phone number it is all over the Net :)

718 601 6299 When I was answering questions for Bob Villa in less then one week I received over 300 calls and ALL but one was mad as what I said to a Crazy lady asking how she can tell if water is hot .

By the way I asked a 4 year old child "how can you tell if dripping water is hot or cold"

https://www.bobvila.com/posts/57512-drip-drip-drip-from-tub?page=1

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks