Copper Pipe Rubbing on Washer Box

Users who are viewing this thread

Tuttles Revenge

In the Trades
Reaction score
Jeez... that looks like it should have been installed this way to begin. Some people know only 1 way to do things and they can't seem to envision any other option.. especially if its from someone else. Sorry you had to install this yourself as its not your own trade even! But good job on the work, looks good.

Sheenbean

Reaction score
Jeez... that looks like it should have been installed this way to begin. Some people know only 1 way to do things and they can't seem to envision any other option.. especially if its from someone else. Sorry you had to install this yourself as its not your own trade even! But good job on the work, looks good.
Thank you sir.
Yes was a little disappointing and I lost some time and the money I paid them. They at least tried to make it right so I will give them that.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks