Converting Rinnai RU80ip to Natural Gas

Users who are viewing this thread

Santa Fe

Reaction score
I have a RU80IP water heater that has never been used, but my gas is changing from Propane to NG. Rinnai gave me the part number for the conversion kit (103000028) and told me to get it online. Neither one carries this. A general google search came up empty. Any ideas on where to look for this kit?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
https://www.supplyhouse.com/sh/control/product/~product_id=103000028 Currently out of stock, but they say they should have it in about 2-weeks. I'd call around to local plumbing supply houses. I've done business with those people, and they have been pretty responsive, but there are other online suppliers...just try putting that part number into say google and see what you get.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks