converting from Single vanity to dual vanity problems

Users who are viewing this thread

Mkennedy

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have the situation where I'm wanting to convert a single vanity into a double vanity. This picture is what I'm dealing with. Anyone have an idea of how I would run the new plumbing with the pipes in the way of where I would likely put the new connection for the second sink?

Any ideas?

IMG_9679.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Mkennedy

Reaction score
I not sure where you are going to put the two sinks. Here is a plumbing guide and there are some pictures of double vanity rough ins. Check out the section titled SINKS:

http://www.co.lincoln.or.us/sites/default/files/fileattachments/planning_amp_development/page/722/plumbing_guide_2015_-_helpful_hints_residential_construction.pdf

Thanks for that!

I guess what I need to know is, can I go ahead and rework the plumbing in the wall before I know which vanity I'm getting or do I need to figure out which vanity I'm getting and then try and have the connections coming out of the wall at the exact spots of each sink? Or do I have some play with that underneath the vanity if the connections are coming out at the wrong spots?

Mkennedy

Reaction score
That's what I needed! Once I get my vanity I likely will be back here for help. Thanks!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks