converting from a single vanity to 78 inch double vanity in a mobile home

Users who are viewing this thread

togoode2018

Reaction score
Hello. First time user. Please advise/teach me how to convert a single vanity plumbing to double vanity plumbing when the 1.5" ABS(mobile home) drain piping and water supplies are coming up from the floor and into the left corner of the new 78" long double vanity with drawers and currently only using a a cheater vent? There is currently no plumbing in the wall. Looking for the easiest way possible using existing pipe coming up thru the floor by code or do I need to take the wall down and re-route pipes? Pictures or videos helpful. I've been searching Google and YouTube for my scenario but no luck so far. Thank you for your time.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Normally, you could NOT do what you want to with only a 1 1/2" drain line. But, mobile homes are a "different kind of beast", and have their own codes, and those codes are very lax compared to regular building codes. We would have to see the whole system to advise you.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks