Control box issue - Getting Wet

Users who are viewing this thread

Justin G

Reaction score
So Sunday we lost water in the house and figured it was a compacitor that went out. I was correct in the matter but the reason for going out is from the control box getting water in it. The design of the well set up seems poor to me. The water is coming up throughout the conduit at the bottom of control box at full pressure. This is causing the control mechanism to short out and blow the compacitor. My question is, is there a seal in the blue "t thing" that the box it mounted on which is causing water to intrude into the control box? Going on day 3 without water. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Justin

Attachments

• 20180820_205356.jpg
    20180820_205356.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 220

Boycedrilling

In the Trades
Reaction score
Justin; you should NOT be getting water coming out of the conduit between the well and the control box.

does this nay happen when the Pump turn on, or is it all the time? What happens if you open the pvc ball valve on the cross in the well casing? Does water ever come out of it, if you open it?

I’m wondering if you might have a flowing artesian well, and water is at the surface.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks