Connection to water meter for irrigation system

Users who are viewing this thread

Manny

Reaction score
I’m looking for suggestions on how to connect the main line from the water meter to the house to install an irrigation system.

I have a 3/4” PEX pipe from my water meter to the house. I need to put a tee on that water line to connect to a PVC pipe. Do you have a tee fitting that would connect the 2 different pipes?

Do you think a SharkBite 3/4in push-to-connect x 3/4 in push- to connect x 3/4 in FNPT brass expansion tank tee (like the one below) will work? It has 3/4 in female threads that you can use 3/4 in male adapter then bushing up to whatever size you want.

Thanks
1657567305430.png

Breplum

Licensed plumbing contractor
Reaction score
Push fit type fittings are not recommended for underground. They tend to fail underground (I do not know why, specifically).

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks