Confusion on Caroma Caravelle One Piece

Users who are viewing this thread

herbolaryo

Reaction score
On the Website of California Urban Water Conservation, there is a list of qualifying High Efficiency Toilets (HET).

https://www.map-testing.com/

There are two Caroma One Piece (Model#989646) with a performance rating of 500;
the other one is Caroma One Piece Easy Height EL ADA (Model#989670) with a performance rating of 800

The ADA version has a higher performance rating so it should be a better model...

I talked to several distributors in the north California area and said the Caroma One Piece Easy Height EL ADA does NOT exist in their database.

I talked to the main distributor and said it DO exist but could provide any further info...

Is there really an ADA version of the Caroma One Piece:confused:

Attachments

• caroma.jpg
    caroma.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 933
Last edited:

herbolaryo

Reaction score
If the ADA version really exist then it is the ONLY Dual Flush One Piece Toilet with the highest Maximum Performance Rating :D

Peanut9199

Customer Service Manager Plumbing Wholesale
Reaction score
Ya that's wierd there is no mention of this toilet except on Water Saver replacement programs. It shows no list price but all the others do.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks