Condensate drain routing/location

Users who are viewing this thread

Addison

Reaction score
Personally i wouldn't worry about a ball valve. To be honest if an issue came up with the condensate pump, it could easily be removed and drop a bucket underneath until you can run to a hardware store quick enough to replace it. You want as little drops and turns as possible, and if the valve will give added peace of mind, just use a pvc one. Everything looks like a solid plan! If you have 8-10" of drop, you should have plenty of room!

an another elbow an nipple into pump.
I dont think you would need another elbow and nipple; just drop into the condensate pump.

Poncho

dumb...but...try'n!
Reaction score
Yes, you're right , I'm over engineer'n again. Thanks for your input.

Addison

Reaction score
I take that same approach with everything. Hopefully it all turns out well, keep us posted on the progress and share a few photos of the completed work :)

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks