Compact elongated toilet recommendations

Users who are viewing this thread

Reaction score
Looking to replace a round bowl toilet with an elongated and there is minimal room to have it protrude into the room any more than the existing one. The shower door already smacks into the front of the toilet if it's not opened with care.

I have done some searching and have come up with the following options:
-Kohler Santa Rose 3810 - 1.28gpf
-Kohler Santa Rose 3811 - 1.60gpf
-Gerber Viper VP21519- 1.60gpf
-Gerber Viper HP21519- 1.28gpf

Good performance is important, over water use. The current toilet protrudes about the same as what the Gerber would. Any reason not to go with the Gerber or is there something else that is a better option that is elongated and less than 27" depth? I'm aware the Kohler is a little more depth (27.75" i think), but seems to be popular, perform well, readily available and reasonably priced.

Last edited by a moderator:

Breplum

Licensed plumbing contractor
Reaction score
There is an independent toilet testing site. Search "MaP toilet performance". I'd leave a link but you shouldn't click links from plumbers...

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
Here is one that I installed for Sue's home, enjoyed using this on a daily basis, The K-3810 is a 1.28 GPF

https://terrylove.com/forums/index....e-toilet-pictures-and-comments-class-5.51325/

santa_rosa_taylor1.jpg

I have installed thousands of toilets, and many for friends and family son that I can write better reports on them.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks