Commercial sink in residence

Discussion in 'Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice' started by wmchmichael, Jan 27, 2010.

  1. wmchmichael

    wmchmichael New Member

    Jan 27, 2010
    Monroe, NC
    Hello all,

    I live on a farm in NC with our own home dairy and produce. I wanted to make our kitchen more heavy duty, so we pulled all of the cabinets/residential hardware out and are installing commercial grade stuff.

    I bought a 3-compartment commercial stainless steel sink that I need to install (this is for residential use). The threaded inlets on the faucet, though, are 1/2" diam. and the holes in the back wall of the sink are 1-1/4". :confused:

    This faucet was recommended for this sink, so I am thinking there is some sort of adapter or spacer used to fill that gap around the inlet in the sink wall.

    Can you all help me with this? Is there an install kit I can buy to connect this faucet?

    We're out in the country, so help is hard to find.

    God bless,
    Monroe, NC
  2. hj

    hj Moderator & Master Plumber Staff Member

    Aug 31, 2004
    Cave Creek, Arizona
    The faucets should have a "wide" flange around the inlet to cover the opening, if it is the correct faucet for the sink.
  3. Sponsor

    Sponsor Paid Advertisement

Similar Threads: Commercial sink
Forum Title Date
Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice Grease interceptor and commercial sink (oops) May 24, 2009
Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice Commercial Sink/Wall Mount Faucet Jan 8, 2008
Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice commercial prep sink code Oct 12, 2004
Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice Commercial deep fryer help Jun 7, 2017
Plumbing Forum, Professional & DIY Advice Kitchen (commercial type) Dish Sprayer Nov 28, 2015

Share This Page