Commercial shower rod?

Users who are viewing this thread

Pktaske

Reaction score
I'm just finishing my bathroom project and I dont want to drill holes in my porcelain only to put a crappy shower rod that will corrode in a few months. Any clues as to where I can purchase a real quality shower rod like the ones in hotels? Or at least one that doesn't discolor. A double rod would be great. Chrome.

Thanks...Nick

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
I've had good luck with stuff made by Ginger. Not specifically shower rods, but I've got some lamps, vanity accessories, and safety bars from them. All are quite heavy duty with high quality plating. For example, the brass trim then plated with an anti-corrosion coating on the lights are made from real brass and probably weigh over a pound for the trim ring. At discount, a shower rod from them costs in the $50-200 range, depending on finish and decoration, and length. They make a nice curved one that I've seen in hotels.

Chad Schloss

Reaction score
Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks