Color matching toilets sinks and tubs

Users who are viewing this thread

ShaunG305

Reaction score
So I bought a kohler whirlpool tub on craigslist a steal at 250 I saw the same one on kohlers website for almost 3k everything works so that's great.... Problem I have is it's not white! So first problem is that not sure what color it is.... By looking at pictures I think it's kohlers dune but could be biscuit, or almond... So the first question is do anyone of you know a sure fire way to find out what color is for sure (i.e. A model number somewhere on the tub or something)? If not my best guess it dune, so my second question is I really want to match toilet and or sink to tub but the dune kohler toilets are like 400+ So I would like to know what colors are closest to kohlers dune and what would be the equivalent to dune in other brands.... Lastly if I just didn't want to gamble it would it look bad if I did white toilet white sink and dun tub?
Thanks

ShaunG305

Reaction score
So I bought a kohler whirlpool tub on craigslist a steal at 250 I saw the same one on kohlers website for almost 3k everything works so that's great.... Problem I have is it's not white! So first problem is that not sure what color it is.... By looking at pictures I think it's kohlers dune but could be biscuit, or almond... So the first question is do anyone of you know a sure fire way to find out what color is for sure (i.e. A model number somewhere on the tub or something)? If not my best guess it dune, so my second question is I really want to match toilet and or sink to tub but the dune kohler toilets are like 400+ So I would like to know what colors are closest to kohlers dune and what would be the equivalent to dune in other brands.... Lastly if I just didn't want to gamble it would it look bad if I did white toilet white sink and dun tub?
Thanks
image.jpg
image.jpg

skydec

Reaction score
Thanks
From a design point No, White will actually look "whiter". If I presented mix match to a client - not one I know would be happy about it. Take photo to Andrew Sheret (Splashes) or Emco (EnSuite) the will be able to help with model and color. They also will be able to help with a match.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
Kohler does NOT put a color indentifier on their fixttures so you have to color match it to a color chart, or and actual glazed piece which is better.

ShaunG305

Reaction score
Thanks guys not the news I was hoping for but guess can't all get what we want lol

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks