Cold water running instead of hot water.

Users who are viewing this thread

l2izwan

Reaction score
So today I installed a Brondell bidet sprayer with hold and cold adjustment. Installed pretty easily but I noticed that my sinks hot water pressure is lowered and now the temperature is not as hot. Cold water is coming from the toilet cold water supply into the sink...is there any fix to this?

Screenshot_20220411-162310_Chrome.jpg

Reach4

Reaction score
I would put a check valve (one way valve) in the hot path. I cannot tell from your picture what you would need, but recently somebody wrote about 3/8 compression inline check valves. Maybe another in the cold path would be a good idea too.

l2izwan

Reaction score
I would put a check valve (one way valve) in the hot path. I cannot tell from your picture what you would need, but recently somebody wrote about 3/8 compression inline check valves. Maybe another in the cold path would be a good idea too.
I'm not getting any good results for 3/8 one way valve..

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks