code violation, source of water leaking?

Discussion in 'Illinois Plumbing Code Questions' started by GabyTerese, Sep 10, 2014.

1. GabyTerese

GabyTerese New Member

I know this violates code, there shouldnt be pvc going into the ground. We pulled back drywall when we got water during a storm and found it that way. Im wondering if the water bubbles are coming from the pipe, sewer backup, or ground seepage. No plumbers or water proofing guys seem to agree on it. I uploaded a short video I took while it was happening and put it on youtube. Any advice as to the source of the water would b greatly appreciated. Youtube link: