Coccoo panel shower

Users who are viewing this thread

FullySprinklered

In the Trades
Reaction score
Have a customer with a Coccoo panel shower. The body spray jets tend to drip when not in use. Online information is scanty. Anyone have experience working on these?

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Do they drip constantly, or only when some other spray is turned on?

If they drip constantly, it may be the main shutoff valve...if they only leak when other sprays are in use, it may be the diverter.

FullySprinklered

In the Trades
Reaction score
The overhead shower, the hand-held, and the body sprays (6) each have their own handle. The body sprays are the only feature that dribbles, and it's not that bad. I just didn't want to go on a voyage of discovery that might end up being an autopsy on account of a lack of customer support.

Jadnashua

Reaction score
Depending on the length and position of the feed pipes, it could easily take 1/2-1 hour, or maybe even more for the water to dribble out of the pipes. If it's still leaking long after that, then the valve is worn out. The shower head may only have the arm's water content to leak out, but the body sprays, especially the lower ones, could leak for quite awhile. They might have put checkvalves in the body sprays to help prevent that, but they could be worn, and leak air which would let the lower water dribble out.

FullySprinklered

In the Trades
Reaction score
Good points. Generally the thing seems to work ok, but I think the lady is expecting a positive end of flow when the knob is turned off. There is still water in the lines that may tend to drip out post-shower, but truly, it's not a huge problem unless it becomes continuous.

Jadnashua

Reaction score
Is Terry Love getting wonky, or is it my computer. Nothing personal.
Terry's site has maleware running in it. I've told him about it more than once. You should not get the 'hand' prompt when you are in a blank area. If you happen to click there, it prompts you that you're program is out of date and needs updating...seems that it either tries to tell you your Adobe Acrobat or Windows needs updating. My anti-virus blocks it, but not everyone keeps theirs up to date, if they run it at all. IT also slows down the overall response.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks