Cloudy/turbid water

Users who are viewing this thread

biel

Reaction score
Please help! I had my well deepened about 9 weeks ago and have been dealing with very cloudy water since. The driller told me to flush the well and I have been flushing but it has made no difference. The water is still not clearing up. The driller agrees that it should have cleared by now. We had the casing inspected and found it to be OK. At this point, I am not sure where the dirty water is coming from and have no idea of how to fix it. The driller recommended adding Filter AG to an existing neutralizer tank that we no longer use. We went with his advise but the filter made no difference. In fact, it made the problem worse as now I not only have dirty water but my water pressure has also suffered. I am at my wits end. What are my options for getting rid of this dirty water? The driller is not super helpful and is not stepping up to offer too much help. I have been on his case and finally he agreed to come back and inspect the casing but that's all he has done so far. Any ideas of what can be causing it? What options do I have?

Before we deepened, my well was 300' and the water coming it was crystal clear. We deepened the well to 560' and now it comes out very cloudy, almost looks like diluted milk. Please help!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks