Clogged pipes?

Users who are viewing this thread

trouse

Reaction score
Hello, I need help. I have 2 full bathrooms. I got out of the shower, in the master bath, and water was standing on the floor. It came from under the toilet. When I went to the other bathroom the same thing was going on in there. I removed the toilet in the master bath so I could replace the wax ring. I decided I would snake the drains first in case there was a clog. I didn't find anything but every time water ran from any part of the house it will back up into the bathrooms. why is this happening? We are without both bathrooms now and we can't run any water.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
drains

Unless you are in the drain snaking business, any snake you used was probably too small or too short. And if had the correct size snake and you snaked from the toilet opening, you either did not go out to the stoppage or you have incredible luck.

Jrejre

Reaction score
I'd call my friendly, local plumber on that one. They will be able to figure out the place of the clog faster and have all the right tools/snakes, etc. to clear it.

Just my 2 cents (and, I'm not a plumber).

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks