Clog drain

Users who are viewing this thread

Geo422

Reaction score
the drain for my washer has been running slow and clogged up at times. Today I had it scoped and the service man said there was a clean out plug 12 feet down inside the pipe causing the trouble.and his auger would not bring it out.
Is there such a thing as a claw that can grab this item and remove it? If not the concrete would have to be torn .

Attachments

• D473B5E0-E86E-4830-966E-19DC957C144D.jpeg
    D473B5E0-E86E-4830-966E-19DC957C144D.jpeg
    79.6 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:

Reach4

Reaction score
Some drain cleaners with big machines have an array of cutters.

I don't know if it would be removable, or if it would have to be chopped up. What size pipe is being blocked?

James Henry

In the Trades
Reaction score
I've had a vacuum truck from a septic tank cleaning company vac a clean out plug from a drain for me with success. I've also taped a stiff wire on the end of a section of snake and bent it into an ell shape and sent it down the drain along side of the camera snake and dragged the obstruction out.

Last edited:

Geo422

Reaction score
Some drain cleaners with big machines have an array of cutters.

I don't know if it would be removable, or if it would have to be chopped up. What size pipe is being blocked?

Floor drain pipe house is from the 1940s

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks