Cleaning a toto toilet with CEFIONTECT?

Users who are viewing this thread

jkhott

Reaction score
I want to know the right way to clean a toto toilet that will not mess up the CEFIONTECT. With my old toilets I would either clean with baking soda and vinegar or I would use 409 and lysol toilet bowl cleaner as well as a toilet brush. What should I be using? And just in general is it a bad thing to dump a pail of used floor wash water that contains a floor cleaning chemical down your toilet after you've washed your floor? thanks.

Andrew21

Reaction score
I want to know the right way to clean a toto toilet that will not mess up the CEFIONTECT. With my old toilets I would either clean with baking soda and vinegar or I would use 409 and lysol toilet bowl cleaner as well as a toilet brush. What should I be using? And just in general is it a bad thing to dump a pail of used floor wash water that contains a floor cleaning chemical down your toilet after you've washed your floor? thanks.

Hope this helps

https://terrylove.com/pdf/cefiontect_instructions.pdf

• Use a mild dish detergent to clean your lavatory.
• Use a gel-based toilet bowl cleaner.
• Use a soft cloth to clean your lavatory.
• Use a soft-bristled plastic brush to clean your toilet.

toto-bowl-cleaning.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks