Clack WS1

Users who are viewing this thread

Bananaboyandy

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a front WS1 sticker for my Clack WS1 valve cover? Just had it installed and would like to throw that on there if they are available. Couldn't find it online.

Gary Slusser

That's all folks!
Reaction score
Website
www.qualitywaterassociates.com
Clack does not want their distributors or the distributors' dealers calling it a Clack anything. They do not want their name on it. None of the three major valve manufacturers put their name on their valves.

Clack's contract that all their distributors work under requires all of them (individually) to make up their own name for the valve and to have their dealers use that name. Although my experience, as a dealer of a few of Clack's distributors, was that the distributors made up a name but they and their personnel still called 'it' a Clack WS whatever.

I never saw any sticker on the valves but then I didn't order standard pre assembled equipment, I specified each component part and included non standard 'options' for each softener. There are a number of national and regional companies that use a slightly proprietary version of the Clack WS-1 and put their sticker on the valve cover. I've never heard of or seen a dealer put Clack or other sticker on a valve to identify the brand of valve. As a local dealer I always put a sticker with my company name and phone numbers on equipment I sold or serviced. I did the same with my well and pump work.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks