Clack valve factory settings

Users who are viewing this thread

Viper

Reaction score
I have the valve pictured, I did a hard reset because I was trying to adjust a few settings and the valve developed an error. Did a factory reset now I can't seem to find any information on this particular valve.
Water hardness is 17 gpd
1ppm of iron
It's a double stacked unit. Top tank is carbon about 1cuft
Bottom tank is resin 1.5 cuft 10x54
If there is a manual for setting up this valve like from factory I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you.

Attachments

• 0411190939.jpg
    0411190939.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:

ditttohead

Water systems designer, R&D
Reaction score
It is a proprietary Clack valve with proprietary programming. That being said, some of the programming will be similar to the standard Clack valves. You could try using some of the standard Clack valves (same button pushes) to access some of the programming. You really would need to check with the company it was purchased from for full programming capabilities.

Viper

Reaction score
It is a proprietary Clack valve with proprietary programming. That being said, some of the programming will be similar to the standard Clack valves. You could try using some of the standard Clack valves (same button pushes) to access some of the programming. You really would need to check with the company it was purchased from for full programming capabilities.

The owner of the company only used that for my install and went back to the normal clack. He doesn't have any information on it.
The button pushes do the same but the settings is what I am having trouble with. They are different or maybe my lack of knowledge is really being a hindrance.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks