Chlorine injection works until I turn the water on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Bannerman

Reaction score
I was able to drop the water pressure from the well pump where it drops below 80psi for at least a few seconds before the pump kicks on. If I drop it more than that, I get no pressure at the house.
60 psi will be usually more than sufficient pressure for most residential applications.

In reviewing your photos, I see there are other water treatment devices located after the contact tank. Have you attempted to bypass the back washing filter and softener individually to determine if water flow and there for pressure will improve even while the system is at 60 psi? The situation you describe above is common when the softening resin has been chlorine damaged and will require replacement.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks