Changing showerhead - which o rings go to what?

Users who are viewing this thread

Lastatu

Reaction score
I have 3 shower heads on my hands and the o rings and various mysterious plastic parts got mixed up. I'm exhausted from trying to put them back together - water shooting out of the connection at the ball end. Way too many o rings, some are plastic with splits in them....I'm obviously putting them together wrong, but how many configurations are there? ....help

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
How high is up?

Seriously, without at least a picture and maybe a brand and model, it's nearly impossible to tell. If an O-ring has splits in it, it may never seal again and would require a replacement. Some hardware and plumbing stores will have an assortment of new O-rings in various sizes and thicknesses. If you know the brand, you might be able to order new ones to repair it.

Most cell phones these days have cameras in them...it's not a bad idea to take pictures as you take something apart so it will be easier to put back together.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks